This keyboard has a World standard. The solid ash wood sidepanels are carrying the manual and pedal frames, made out of stainless steel. The manual keys have a so-called weighted balance suspension”, made for a perfect beiaardtouché.
The sound bars (aluminum/brass) are enhanced by multiple resonators. The hammers are equipped with piano heads which results in a clear tone. All the mechanical noises are reduced. Playing low tremolo on this keyboard is no problem.
This Clavion is ideally suited as a practice (room) carillon and can also be used as a stand-alone concert instrument.
- Standard: World
- Position: (B1 pedal under D3 manual)
- Pitch range manual: Bes°, c’, d’, chromatic d””’
- Pitch range pedal: Bes°, c’, d’, chromatic d””’. (G°, gis’’, a’’ option)
- Dimensions: length 1.565 mm, height 1.225 mm, width 670 mm
- Distance manual and pedal: 770 mm
- Distance manualkeys is 46 mm
- Distance pedalkeys is 42,5 mm (concave – radial)
- Weight approx. 130 kg.
- Bench: is adjustable in height.
- more options available upon request >